googlesearch

 
Opera, the fastest and most secure web browser

Monday 11 June 2007

T-Shirt Qoutes

1.I am not as dumb as you look.

2.Stop staring at me.

3.I hate everybody...abc you`re next.

4.Did you hugged this t-shirt today?

5.I didn`t say it was your fault .I said i was blaming you.

6.Stop reading my shirt.

7.I used to be schizophrenic,but we`re ok now.

8.Copy from one,it`s plagiarism; copy from many it`s research!

9.Your action and your action alone determines your worth.

10. Men are happy with women only if they dont love them.

11.How does the bulb know when it has an idea?

12.Organised people are too lazy to look for things.

13.So many men,so few who could afford me.

14.Don`t hate yourself in the morning ....sleep till noon.

15.Am i the rose ?Or you the thorn?

16.Why be difficult when you can be impossible?

17.Don`t go away mad,just go away.

18.Punctuality is the virtue of the bored!

19.I`m not anti-social the society is anti-me.

20.If they don`t have chocolates in heaven, i ain`t going!

21.I`m not useless i can be used as a bad example.

No comments: