googlesearch

 
Opera, the fastest and most secure web browser

Monday 12 January 2009

Silly Quotes

1."Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage." - Ambrose Bierce

2."Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
-Mark Twain.

3.I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best

4."Girls are like pianos. When they're not upright, they're grand."- Benny Hill

5."A friend is someone who's there when he needs you"- Anon

6."Committee - a group of men who keep minutes and waste hours."- M. Berle

7."I'm gonna live forever, or die trying."- Joseph Heller (Catch 22)

8."Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law."- Hubert Humphrey

9."Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." Ronald Reagan

10."Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"-Anon

11."I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"- Anon

12."I am nobodyNobody is perfectTherefore, I must be perfect!"- Anon

13."Some people say that one's personality is reflected off of their car... Well, I have no car."
- Anon

No comments: