googlesearch

 
Opera, the fastest and most secure web browser

Saturday 3 January 2009

t-shirt quotes(2)

1.What happens in this shirt, stays in this shirt.

2.Florida: the place where old people go to die.

3.Hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt.

4.Im not perfect but parts of me are.

5.Work sucks but I need the bucks.

6.If it’s too loud, you’re too old.

7.Hey, Im up here ^

8.i am really lovable; but not more than a night..

9.God,if there is any work around me..please remove it!!

10.you spend your whole life thinking your on the right track, only to find out your on the wrong train

11.lets play head and tails,,,heads i get tail,,,tails i get head,,,

12.Dont blame me, I was born Awesome!

13.One hand cleans the other

14.virginity is a disease….. and i’m the Doctor!!!!

15.I can only compensate so much for other people’s stupidity.

16.If plugging it in doesn’t help, then try turning it on.

17.You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misquoted and then used against you.

18.Thank you for calling tech support, you’re ignorance is my job security.

19.Always remember… you’re unique just like everyone else.

20.Excuse me, but do I look like someone who cares ?

21.Do not disturb, I’m disturbed enough already.

22.I don’t have a license to kill, I have a learners permit.

23.People like you are the reason people like me need medication.

24.If I throw a stick, will you leave?

25.FAILURE is not an option, it comes all bundled up with the software.

No comments: